Speaker at BlockWorld 2018: Client-Side Wallets and Cryptography. Meet SoftUni and Svetlin Nakov @ BlockWorld
I am happy to announce that I will give two technical talks in the world’s largest and most significant technical conference for blockchain developers: BlockWorld 2018 @ San Jose (California) – 13-14 September 2018.
This is the next step in establishing SoftUni as the leading provider of blockchain technical education worldwide, just after the blockchain dev camps SoftUni conducted in Sofia and Singapore:
The talks that will be presented by d-r Svetlin Nakov from SoftUni at BlockWorld 2018 are listed below.
- Thursday, September 13, 1:00pm – 1:50pm
- Learn more at: https://blockworld2018.sched.com/event/FWT3/pro-talk-client-side-wallets-in-dapps
Blockchain Cryptography for Developers
- In this talk I will explain the concepts of elliptic curve cryptography, secp256k1, wallet encryption and key derivation (scrypt, AES, BIP39, BIP44)
- Friday, September 14, 10:00am – 10:50am
- Learn more at: https://blockworld2018.sched.com/event/FWT0/pro-talk-blockchain-cryptography-for-developers
I will be happy to meet you in San Jose in September and I am open for technical discussions.